The Future Skills Hub, the new professional education unit at European University Cyprus, is launching its first courses this April, aiming to contribute to the upskilling and reskilling of young graduates and professionals in a variety of areas. These include:
- Healthcare and Medicine
- Business and Management
- IT and Software Engineering Data Science
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources
- Soft Skills
Our professional course leaders are experts, with research and practical experience in their fields. The Future Skills Hub courses aim to equip today’s professionals with future-facing skills and knowledge.
Course offerings include:
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Διαφοροδιάγνωση και Αποκατάσταση Μυοσκελετικού Πόνου – Σύγχρονη Φυσιοθεραπευτική Προσέγγιση
- Junior Business Analyst Bootcamp
- Successful Negotiations
- Palliative Care: Holistic and Globally
- Precision Medicine in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- DJANGO Bootcamp
- The Future of Work is Now
More information about our current and upcoming courses can be found here.
Follow the Future Skills Hub website for announcements of upcoming courses.